Thank You y Gracias!!!
We will see you next year, Chicago...
16th & Peoria, Pilsen
- The Best (and most authentic) Tacos y Tamales Chicago has to offer
- Wide Variety of Tamales from several regions of Latin America
- Handmade Tortillas
- Local Art Installations
- Merchant Vendors
- Authentic Mexican Chefs
- Strong Presence of Latin Music and Dance Performances
- Amazing Arts & Entertainment
- Beer Garden featuring Modelo’s portfolio of products
- Suggested Donation benefiting local community organizations in Pilsen
- Pets are allowed, but not encouraged. This is a high traffic event.
Pilsen is only a few minutes away from the center of Chicago by bus or train. This working-class neighborhood is thick with riches in art and historic architecture, and is occupied by a community that’s fiercely proud of where they live. The Tacos y Tamales Festival aims to give back to the community in which it is hosted; as a portion of the proceeds will benefit local community groups as well as preservation projects inhabiting Pilsen’s everyday lifestyle.
Email List Sign Up
The Tacos y Tamales Festival aims to give back to the community as a portion of proceeds will benefit the local Pilsen Arts & Community House, Frida Kahlo Community Group, and Opportunities For All.
The Festival is FREE to attend, however there is a $10 Suggested Donation (at the gates) benefiting these great causes.
Patrons may show support and Donate Early (starting at $7); which is the only way to use a Credit or Debit Card to enter the festival by donation. Simply show your donation confirmation (whether printed or on your smart phone), and enter with ease!